"Artizyou ©" means Artizjob Inc., whose offices are located at 1 Westmount Car, Office 330, Westmount, Quebec, Canada H3Z 2P9, and its subsidiaries, affiliates and successor companies.
"Creations" means the creations and any intellectual property belonging to the User and submitted to Artizyou © as part of the Use of the Website, including any physical or digital object, or other digital properties or services that may be digitally represented (for example, photos, images, 3D-STL files, texts, music, videos, etc.).
"Personal Information" means the personally identifiable information and all or groups of data associated with the User's personally identifiable information in a manner that allows the User to identify it quickly and easily, excluding any Personal Information that the User decides to display in the public sections of the Website.
"Person" means, as the case may be, an individual, a partnership, a corporation, a company, a cooperative, an association or any other organization with or without a separate legal personality.
"Website" means Artizyou ©'s website accessible at www.artizyou.com, as well as related features, applications, services or websites.
"User" means the Person using the services offered by Artizyou © through its Website.
Artizyou © is an online platform for recording your intellectual property rights, including copyright, all via blockchain technology. In addition, Artizyou © allows Users to communicate with each other in order to obtain an assignment or a license to use the Creations of other Users. Artizyou © maintains its Website to improve access for all Users to information about products, services, projects, tools and other information in the copyright field worldwide.
In general, Artizyou © does not allow you to directly transfer sums of money via its Website and allows the use of the blockchain only for the purpose of recording a proof of priority of your rights.
CONDITIONS OF USE
Artizyou © offers the User access to and use of the Website provided that the latter accepts without modification the terms, conditions and exclusions set out herein.
All Users must be 18 years of age or over, or have the approval of their legal guardian, in order to use the Website and Artizyou's services.
CONTENT SUBMISSION AND CREATION
The User acknowledges that all information (including and without limitation the information or content provided during the registration of a Creation), data, text, files, images, graphics, videos, messages, logos or other files that they are posted on this Website (including forums or other public areas) or transmitted privately through this Website, do not belong to Artizyou © and are the responsibility of the User from which they come, whether this information is transmitted for Artizyou ©, other Users, suppliers or service providers.
The User, and not Artizyou © or its affiliates, acknowledges that it is solely responsible for any content and Creation that the latter downloads, publishes, lists, saves, sends by email, transmits or makes available via this Website, which acts as a passive conduit for the registration and transfer of Creations.
The User is responsible for the content of the information disclosed in connection with the use of this Website, which information must not at any time be false, inaccurate or misleading, immoral or illegal. The User is also responsible for updating the Personal Information held by Artizyou © on the latter and which was disclosed when registering as a member.
By using the services of Artizyou ©, the User allows the collection, use and processing and disclosure of their usage information on the Artizyou © website and application as part of the studies and statistics necessary for the services of Artizyou © to improve the services that 'they offer and develop their financial and marketing strategies for other purposes. This consent is presumed to be accepted from the moment the User accepts these conditions of use. Artizyou © will never sell, rent, transfer, expose personel data to any third party.
Artizyou © may also collect, use, store or process the Personal Information of a User without their consent or without their knowledge, when this is permitted and required by applicable law. The User's Personal Information may not be disclosed by Artizyou © except in the cases required by law and the regulations in force.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
Artizyou © disclaims all liability with respect to the material on the Website, including but not limited to:
- Information of a general nature, which is not intended to take into account the specific circumstances of a User;
- Incomplete, non-exhaustive, inaccurate or un-updated information;
- Any information from external sites over which Artizyou © has no control, including any link published on the Website, the presence of such a link can not be interpreted as an approval of its content by Artizyou ©.
Without limiting the foregoing, Artizyou © or its affiliates also disclaims any and all liability with respect to the following:
- Any misleading (involuntary or fraudulent) statement by a User regarding the Website and / or its content;
- Any professional information or used as advice by the User. As such, the User seeking specific advice must consult a suitably qualified professional.
- Errors or downtime of the Website (or servers) or resulting from an interruption, shutdown or malfunction of the Internet services or telecommunications services of a third party.
- Any content posted by a User or third parties, including, but not limited to, errors or omissions in such content, or for any loss or damage of any kind, arising as a result of use of such content posted, listed, emailed, transmitted or made available to the User via the Website.
With the exception of information, products, services or tools clearly identified as being provided by Artizyou ©, Artizyou © does not operate, control or approve any information, products or services that may be found on its Site. Web. Artizyou © can not and does not guarantee that the files available for download via its Website will be free of infection, viruses, or defects with destructive properties.
While Artizyou © endeavors to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the content of its Website, it is offered "as available" without any warranties or conditions of any kind, express or implied. Artizyou © expressly excludes any representation or warranty that the Website is free from errors, viruses or other harmful elements.
Finally, Artizyou © does not guarantee in any way that the Creations are the property of the Registered User and any recognition of intellectual property is based on the statements made by the User upon registration.
As an intermediary, Artizyou © is not liable for the non-compliance by one or the other Users of a transfer agreement made with another User.
The User acknowledges that the plagiarism warning service offered by Artizyou © is limited to results obtained from the technology used by Artizyou ©, which is not responsible for any disclosure of plagiarism that could not be detected by its warning mechanism.
Artizyou © is not responsible for the loss, corruption, destruction or theft of your files, Creations and your password, and the User is solely responsible for the protection of these files.
The User acknowledges that by using the Website, the Website can not:
- Transmit any anonymous message or under a false name;
- Transmitting any illegal or otherwise objectionable information of any kind;
- Transmitting any message that discloses private or personal matters about a Person;
- Transmit any information, files or software that contains a virus or other contaminating or destructive element.
- Request the registration of a Creation that the user knows does not belong to him, or request such registration on the basis of false or misleading information.
- Probe, analyze or test the vulnerability of the system or the network of the Website.
- Violate or otherwise circumvent security or authentication measures.
- Access non-public areas of the Services, shared areas of the Services to which you have not been invited, or Artizyou ©'s computer systems;
- interfere with or disrupt any user, host or network;
- Download or distribute malware;
- Access the Services by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces (for example by "scraping" or "indexing" the content of the Services);
- Send unsolicited communications or spam;
- Send altered, misleading or false source identification information, including impersonation or phishing;
- Post something that is fraudulent, misleading or violates the rights of a third party;
- Promote or advertise products or services other than your own without proper authorization;
- Distort your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Publish illegal or illegally pornographic or indecent documents, or that encourage violence or hatred against groups based on race, religion, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or other reasons;
- Violate privacy or defame others.
NOTICE OF ALLEGED OFFENSE
- Identify the Creation and the rights you claim to hold on it, or, if multiple Creatives are covered by this notice, provide a representative list of Creations and Rights that you believe have been infringed.
- Identify the URL link to the Plagiarized Creation or the exact location where this Creation can be found.
- Indicate your name, your company name, your mailing address, your telephone number and your email address.
- Include the following two statements in the body of the notice:
"I hereby declare that I believe in good faith that the disputed use of the Creation is not authorized by the rights holder, its agent or the law, including in the case of fair use, fair dealing or other legal or common law exemptions. "
"I hereby declare that the information contained in this notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner of the rights, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the rights, copyright or an exclusive right allegedly violated. "
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Forward this notice, with all the elements filled, to Artizyou © at
[email protected]and we will send you a practical guide to try to remedy the situation in question.Please note that Artizyou © does not undertake to settle the alleged offense if such a regulation is not within its power.
AMENDMENT TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Artizyou © may modify, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Service at any time, including the availability of any feature of the Service or its content or impose limits on certain features or aspects of the Service or limit a User's access to any or parts of the service, for any reason deemed reasonable by Artizyou ©, without notice or liability or obligation to refund any fees paid.
Artizyou © reserves the right at any time to disclose any information necessary to comply with any applicable law or regulation, any legal proceeding or any request from a government, and to modify, refuse to post or delete, in whole or in part, any information or material in their sole discretion.
IMPORTANT: Any attempt at counterfeiting or plagiarism of the Artizyou ©platform engages the criminal and civil liability of its author and entitles Artizyou © to claim damages, the amount cannot be less than 1.5 Million USD.
IMPORTANT: Any attempt at counterfeiting or plagiarism of the Artizyou© platform engages the criminal and civil liability of its author and entitles Artizyou© to claim damages, the amount cannot be less than 1.5 Million USD.
QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS
Last modification: June 2021